Features and Functions
Professional and Reliable
• Pluggable HDD design provides a convenient HDD installation and maintenance way; Unique chassis based on patented design ensures environmental friendly and low-noise running.
• Adopts professional embedded hardware and software, and pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the reliability of system running.
• Supports redundant power supply to improve the system stability.
• Adopts ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network disconnected.
• Supports HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10 storage scheme configurable.
• Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N+1 hot spare system.
• Extension board is optional.
• Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
• Up to 256 IP cameras can be connected.
• Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 megapixels resolution.
• Simultaneous HDMI 1/VGA output as the main output and the HDMI 2 works as the auxiliary output.
• Video outputs at up to 4K (4096×2160) resolution.
• Supports decoding up to 20 channels at 1080p resolution.
• Up to 24 SATA hard disks can be connected, for both recording and backup.
• 4 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces.
• Centralized management of IP cameras is supported, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
• Connectible to smart IP cameras from Hikvision and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized.
• VCA detection alarm is supported.
• VCA search for face detection, behavior analysis, people counting and heat map.
• Supports starting record with one key.
• Realizes instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
• Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency.
• Supports HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channels.