Locations: Orange, NJ/Flushing, NY/City of Industry, CA
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work on a new Technical Support Service Desk. Supporting exciting global brands of video security products, you will be a member of the Tech Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests
- Provide support for order management and pre-sales
- Investigate, resolve and/ or escalate issues to Tier 2
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support you will strive for first call resolution with each case
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal essential
- Minimum of 3 years previous Tier1/Tier 2 call-centre and/ or high volume retail customer service experience is essential
- You will have good Networking experience
- Understanding and interest in security based electronics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
- Experience using network enabled devices and products
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills