Locations: Orange, NJ/Flushing, NY/City of Industry, CA.
GSS a leading importer of Video Security products, is currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join our team. This is a new and exciting opportunity within the organization for energetic, creative and dynamic sales professional to develop sales on national basis.
The ideal candidate should come from the security products sales industry, in a current or previous Sales/Business Development role. A second language such as Spanish, Korean or Chinese is desirable but not essential.
- Achieve assigned targets
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients on an international level
- Construct personal sales lead list
- Develop new accounts and expands customer base in the international market
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- New business development
- Provide customers with sales materials and current product knowledge
- Execute special sales activities to reduce stock
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Account Management
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Ability to travel & achieve sales targets
- Assumes the responsibility for the creation of notes, personal schedules and reminders to ensure effective and efficient time management.
- Strong negotiation and professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent time management skills and very detail oriented.
- Previous Sales experience essential, at least 1 yrs+ experience in CCTV industry
- Customer relations experience
- Experience dealing with customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Role will suit self starter, energetic, passionate person, who is looking to add value to the team
- Excellent technical proficiency
- Energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- 1 to 5 years of sales, installer or technical consulting experience
- Bilingual is preferred not a must
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Excellent Negotiation Skills