Contact Email: Jobs@gogss.com
Open-Job Position #1
Locations: City of Industry, CA.
Exciting Technical Support Specialist position – Video Security Products
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work on a new Technical Support Service Desk. Supporting exciting global brands of video security products-you will be a member of the Tech Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
As a Technical Support Specialist -you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner.
You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
• Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests
• Provide support for order management and pre-sales
• Investigate, resolve and/ or escalate issues to Tier 2
• Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
• Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
• Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
• Provide excellent customer technical support you will strive for first call resolution with each case
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal essential
• Minimum of 3 years previous Tier1/Tier 2 call-centre and/ or high volume retail customer service experience is essential
• You will have good Networking experience
• Understanding and interest in security based electronics
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail
• Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
• Experience using network enabled devices and products
• Strong problem solving/resolution skills
Contact Email: Jobs@gogss.com
Open-Job Position #2
Locations: Flushing, NY.
Job Title: Sales Executive
GSS a leading importer of Video Security products, is currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join our City of Industry, CA Sales Team. This is a new and exciting opportunity within the organization for energetic, creative and dynamic sales professional to develop sales on national basis.
The ideal candidate should come from the security products sales industry, in a current or previous Sales/Business Development role. A second language Spanish, Korean or Chinese is desirable but not essential.
Summary of Duties:
– Achieve assigned targets
– Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients on an international level
– Construct personal sales lead list
– Develop new accounts and expands customer base in the international market
– Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
– New business development
– Provide customers with sales materials and current product knowledge
– Execute special sales activities to reduce stock
– Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
– Account Management
– Identify and resolve client concerns
– Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
– Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
– Ability to travel & achieve sales targets
– Assumes the responsibility for the creation of notes, personal schedules and reminders to ensure effective and efficient time management.
Essential Operational Experience
– Strong negotiation and professional communication skills (verbal and written)
– Exhibits excellent time management skills and very detail oriented.
– Previous Sales experience essential, at least 1 yrs+ experience in CCTV industry
– Customer relations experience
– Experience dealing with customers
– Role will suit self starter, energetic, passionate person, who is looking to add value to the team
– Excellent technical proficiency
– Energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet.
– Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations
– Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
– 1 to 5 years of sales, installer or technical consulting experience
– Bilingual is preferred not a must
– Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
– Excellent Negotiation Skills