Job Title: Sales Executive
GSS a leading importer of Video Security products, is currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join our City of Industry, CA Sales Team. This is a new and exciting opportunity within the organization for energetic, creative and dynamic sales professional to develop sales on national basis.
The ideal candidate should come from the security products sales industry, in a current or previous Sales/Business Development role. A second language Spanish, Korean or Chinese is desirable but not essential.
Summary of Duties:
- Achieve assigned targets
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients on an international level
- Construct personal sales lead list
- Develop new accounts and expands customer base in the international market
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- New business development
- Provide customers with sales materials and current product knowledge
- Execute special sales activities to reduce stock
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Account Management
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Ability to travel & achieve sales targets
- Assumes the responsibility for the creation of notes, personal schedules and reminders to ensure effective and efficient time management.
Essential Operational Experience
- Strong negotiation and professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent time management skills and very detail oriented.
- Previous Sales experience essential, at least 1 yrs+ experience in CCTV industry
- Customer relations experience
- Experience dealing with customers
- Role will suit self starter, energetic, passionate person, who is looking to add value to the team
- Excellent technical proficiency
- Energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- 1 to 5 years of sales, installer or technical consulting experience
- Bilingual is preferred not a must
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Reports To: General Manager
GSS is looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
·Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
·Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders
·Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
·Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
·Report any discrepancies; communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
·1+ year experience as a warehouse worker
·Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
·Good organizational and time management skills
·Ability to lift heavy objects
Please send your resume along with your salary requirements and an email titles “Warehouse worker” to: firstname.lastname@example.org